BIENVENUE A TOUS LES CHAMPION Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Moments In HerStory Revised: From Pain To Purpose I: Testim

Répondre au sujet    BIENVENUE A TOUS LES CHAMPION Index du Forum » Football » Ultras Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Moments In HerStory Revised: From Pain To Purpose I: Testim
Auteur Message
felipdahn
Membre
Membre

Masculin

Message Moments In HerStory Revised: From Pain To Purpose I: Testim Répondre en citant

Moments in HerStory Revised: From Pain to Purpose I: Testimonies of Strong Women
by Lakita Stewart-Thompson

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Moments in HerStory Revised: From Pain to Purpose I: Testimonies of Strong Women

Moments in HerStory is a compilation of real experiences by women that endured life-altering situations. In this Amazon Best Selling book you will embark on a journey with several strong women from various walks of life as they share their most painful past. As you get front row seats to the very things that almost destroyed these ladies, you will discover how they each experience real love that only comes from the presence of God in their lives.

This book unfolds how pain became purpose in the lives of each writer. Whatever you are going through, this book will inspire you to overcome. It will give you a sense of direction and help you lean on God as your Source for healing, deliverance and restoration.

"You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength.” Philippians 4:13

About the Collaborator

Lakita Stewart-Thompson, author, publisher, visionary, advocate for women, philanthropist and mother. Overcoming several personal challenges in her life, Stewart-Thompson, saw a growing need to support mother-daughter relationships and to help women and girls who have too experienced obstacles in their lives. She has provided a safe platform for many to share their inner most hurts that bring hope and healing in the lives of others.

"You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength.” Philippians 4:13

Moments in HerStory Revised: From Pain to Purpose I: Testimonies of Strong Women book download via Transmission Moments in HerStory Revised: From Pain to Purpose I: Testimonies of Strong Women book pc free

171bf2437f

[PDF] Give me a moment: A collection of poems and short storiesBaby Makes Three (McKenzie Cousins Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Our Daily Manna: January To March 2017 Edition[PDF] Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone SmarterYet Here I Stand: My Journey from Bondage to Liberty Glennae E. DavisGrowing Up Green: Or How to Survive U.S. Army Basic Training and Live to Write About It download epub mobi pdf fb2Germ Fighters: A Battle Within download epub mobi pdf fb2Fifty Shades of Feminism download epub mobi pdf fb2Death Call (Crane and Anderson crime thrillers) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Life and Times of a Would-Be Cowboy (Large Print) Jimmie Carter

Mar 27 Juin - 00:43 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 00:43 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    BIENVENUE A TOUS LES CHAMPION Index du Forum » Football » Ultras Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation